- Large country house.
- Pet friendly on request.
- Children friendly.
1-2 people R1000 per night
3-4 people R1400 per night
5-6 people R2100 per night
91 Long Street has been lovingly restored and sleeps 6 in 3 en-suite bedrooms (one with bath and shower, two with showers) and the luxury of fine linen and fluffy bath sheets. Relax in the shade on the large stoep with a braai, overlooking our vineyard and olive grove and gaze over the nearby mountains and rural setting.
The kitchen is fully fitted with everything you may need, including a stove, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
- Three bedrooms one with a double bed, two with twin beds.
- Three en-suite bathrooms one with bath and shower, two with showers, bath sheets, hand towel and soap provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove (hob and oven), microwave oven, large fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and coffee plunger. Dishwasher and washing machine. Dishwashing liquid and tablets provided.
- Braai on stoep with grid and tongs (bring your own wood or charcoal).
- Extra DSTV option at R50 per day (requires 48 hours to request before stay)
- Hi-fi with CD player and ipod docking station.
2 Night minimum stay.