Conferences & Weddings in Robertson, as well as functions & retreats, are all possible at the Pat Busch Mountain Reserve. If you are looking to organise a team-building, small conference, party, special occasion or retreat, you have found a perfect, private venue at the end of country road in the mountains of the Pat Busch Mountain Reserve …
Our nature reserve has everything groups need to enjoy spectacular mountain scenery, vineyards, indigenous animals, hiking on mountainous trails and much more. We have hosted several weddings, small retreats, team-buildings and conferences for larger corporate groups.
Our rustic banquet hall has a large fireplace, perfect for winter months, and now also boasts air-conditioning for extra comfort for conferences and meetings. The hall can seat up to 50 people seated cinema style, 60 – 80 people for dinner or banqueting, or can accommodate up to 25 people practicing yoga or meditations. There is a large outdoor braai area for entertainment and social gatherings with wood and firelighters provided. A large potjie pot good for 50+ guests is available, as well as a gas stove & oven, under counter bar fridges, and a sound system for music. Catering is provided by the best local caterers in the area and menus are designed to suit any budget!
Conferences & Weddings have access to the facilities in our rustic banquet hall :
• FREE Wi-fi available
• Large indoor fireplace & outdoor undercover braai area
• Paper Flip charts & Felt Pens
• Large Projector Screen
• Tables/chairs arranged in cinema style, banquet or a square
• Tablecloths for conferences only
• Under counter stainless steel 4 door bar fridge, gas oven & stove for catering, hot water urn, crockery, cutlery, glassware, etc for up to 90 guests.
• Mineral water, fruit juice, biscuits, mints, tea & coffee are provided with all conferences & meetings.
• Please note guests should bring along their own projector & av equipment.